Friday, May 4, 2012

this old dress...








My little girl.  My wedding dress... straight out of a black trash bag in the rafters of the garage.  This was the first time I'd wished I'd spent the money (twelve years ago) to have it cleaned and boxed up neatly.  But off we went to take pictures... red wine stains and all...

So here's the truth... I had seen this concept of daughter in mommy's wedding dress awhile ago.  Pinterest, I suspect.  I was leery at first.  But then it grew on me.  And I just decided, why not?  It would be fun and Avery is always down for pictures and glam.

After I got home and loaded them, I knew I had done right.  I will treasure these images now and always.

And just so you know, the dress is right back in its original bag where it came from, only with a few new grass stains.

Interested in "my momma's dress" sessions?  
Email me at: saraancichphotography@gmail.com

2 comments:

Christine said...

I love the idea. I think I might take up this offer!! I did spend the money on getting my dress boxed, but it just sits in my closet gathering dust. What a fun idea, Avery will be a beautiful bride one day!!

Andrea Dee Photography said...

I love this my TALENTED friend. xo

Post a Comment

 
© Sara Anchich Photography